Home Forums Gaming Video game card games

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Chrtzn 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

Fish
    Participant

So some of the more popular games aside from battle royale games tend to be card games like Yu-Gi-Oh games, Pokemon, or Hearthstone. How do you guys feel about card games?

Personally I’m not too big a fan of them as I don’t really like playing those kinds of games with cards but I kind of like Hearthstone since it has to do with WoW and I really like WoW,

Siniscule
    Participant

Never really been into Hearthstone, but I did play Yu-Gi-Oh growing up (real life version not any of the video games) and collected older Pokemon cards, although I didn’t play against people for the latter. I have, like, four Yu-Gi-Oh decks that collectively probably costed me a little over $90 but it was so fun at the time to play against friends. Never really got into the video game version. As for Pokemon, I loved the games growing up but, again, never got into the card version as much. Not sure if this properly answered or not, but hey that’s my reply lol.

Tegors
    Participant

I’ve become enthralled by Yu-Gi-Oh Duel links as of late and I just love it even though its using the speed duel format. I never really got into the Pokemon tgc and Hearthstone much like Yu-Gi-Oh also grabs my attention from time to time.

Chrtzn
    Participant

Jist got me into the Yu-Gi-Oh game and I’ve been enjoying it but mostly I play Hearthstone when I want my card game fix. Personally I really enjoy them but a component that I’ll actually be writing a blog about soon is the rng factor and how it can effect games like Hearthstone and others.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.